Saturday, January 31, 2009 The Witch, The Smoker and The Fat Man...

Map: No Mercy Interior...
4v4 Versus...

We made it through the elevator crescendo event no worries...
I hit the button as Bill ran into the elevator...
And sat and watched the doors close with his blue outline on the other side of them...
The Smoker had managed that million to one grab as the doors close to drag him to his death...
We spent the elevator ride congratulating the smoker, as we were that sort of team...
At the top, we got boomed, and mobbed by a horde... The smoker had respawned at the top, and grabbed Louis ( My mate Az ) through the bars, so he wasnt dragged anywhere... Francis was standing next to him, and didnt notice... I was a little ahead, and when I saw that he was in trouble, ran back to help... We were pretty beat up now...
Around the corner and a little beyond the forklift, we found the witch...
Az tried to take her out from a distance with our help...
She bumped me on her way past, throwing me off balance long enough for her to incap Az...
I went to try and save him by standing over him and fending off zombies...
I managed to shoot the boomer, and watched helplessly as I stumbled backwards, off the edge of the building... At that same time, Francis received a hunter to the back...

We were all laughing at the exceptional timing of the other team, who to that point were rather unorganized...

No comments:

Post a Comment