Thursday, January 8, 2009 APC + Log = Win...

Map : Blood Harvest Finale...
4v4 Versus...

I was playing as the final tank, against a team who know pretty well what they were doing, as 3 shared a clan tag...
I went after one of the logs, as they had all run outside... I hit it around a bit, but can't score any good hits... I manage to incap 1 with a good shot, and my teammates incap another next to them as they went to help... At this stage, auto shotties have taken their toll, and I collapse...

The APC arrives...

2 incapped survivors are being assisted by the other 2, and are directly in the early part of the APC...
And so is the log...

The APC pushes the Survivors out of the way, directly into the path of the Log, which neatly rolled over all 4 survivors, incapping the last 2 and winning the round for the Infected...

2 comments:

Deco said...

APC?

Creeping Death said...

Armored Personnel carrier... The getaway car...

Post a Comment