Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Even Epicer Fail at No Mercy...

Map : No Mercy 3: The Sewers...
4v4 Versus...

Until this game, this was the best I had participated in...

Again, I started the drop boomer ambush... One misses the fun and escapes clean... The other three, well, we had 2 hunters and a smoker, and I was still alive... I hit em a couple of times, and was keeping an eye on the other guy... He kept running...
He found that there were no guns there, and came back...
At this point he realised his team was, to put it bluntly, fucked...
I vomited on him to keep him occupied, and one of our hunters finished his meal and jumped the last man standing...

This time, the score didnt count at all... It did not rise above 0...
I thought I capped a pic of the score after the distance had been counted, but afterward, when browsing the screenies folder, I couldn't find it...
Funny thing was, they were pretty decent at the rest of the maps... But couldn't recover from this fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment