Thursday, January 22, 2009 New sport: Tank Jumping!!!

Map: No Mercy finale...
4v4 Versus...

First tank comes along, and we set him on fire...
In his panic, he starts chasing me down... I have 85 hp at this time...
We have one guy with 1hp...

I run up the ramp, jump onto the roof next to it, turn around, and there is the tank, so I jump over him... I turn around to watch where he is, and he is still turning around coming after me...
So i run up the stairs that lead nowhere, turn around, and jump over the tank again...
This was getting fun, so i ran back up the ramp again... turn around, and jump off to the side this time, but still got around the tank...
Shortly after this, he died from the fire...

2 comments:

Deco said...

I got stuck in the tank once, when I landed on his head. We both couldn't move and he couldn't attack me. We sat there for about 30 seconds after I decided not to shoot him, laughing over it in chat, until some fag smokered me.

It was lol...

Creeping Death said...

"I got stuck in the tank once, when I landed on his head."

I gotta try that one...
I once had a boomer land on my head as a survivor, but it didn't do anything...

Post a Comment