Sunday, January 11, 2009 The Epic Marathon...

Map: No Mercy Sewers...
4v4 Versus...
Im sure everyone at some stage has experienced, or will experience, the mad dash for the safe room, with complete disregard for the others and the surroundings...

On one such occasion, our team of survivors lost 2 of our members in an intense battle to get inside the room just after the gas station/scissor lift... The other 2 of us, on low HP and losing it gradually, managed to get to the sewers...
We found a Tank waiting for us there...

It was here that I gave up hope of surviving, so I said to my team mate: "Fuck this, Im legging it..."

Now, I was playing as Bill, the old guy, and I was bleeding out on black and white... Lucky for me, the Tank chased after my mate, leaving me to bleed to death while hobbling away...
I went for an EPIC marathon, walking through the sewers, killing every zombie that I could with my auto shottie... I even came across a Hunter at one point... All the while I was expecting to get hit from behind and go flying through the air when the Tank caught up to me...
I made it to that room where you can sometimes shut the door for a breather... I made it through that small tunnel afterwards...
I could see the ladder... It was right there... I didnt stop to look around...
I made it to the ladder and started climbing... I had picked up a pipe bomb back in the room, so I thought: "If I dont get pounced at the top, I may actually make this...!"
But some Bastard of a smoker at the bottom of the ladder caught me and in a single hit, as I had only 1 HP at this point, killed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment