Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Out-Stumble a Tank...!

Map: Blood Harvest Bridge...
4v4 Versus...

We were going pretty well through the map, not much in the way of hordes, and boomers just failed against us...
When arriving at the train tracks, we heard the witch sobbing, and my team mates jumped over and ran towards the train...
I got hit by a zombie and lost all speed, so I was a bit stuck, fending off zombies on both sides...
I eventually fell over the side and ran to my team mates...
Little did I know the witch was right next to where I fell, and I fired a few shots at zombies while running, and I startled her...
She incapped me, and I was saved by my team...
We kept going, without stopping to heal...
We got to the house near the final stretch, and heard the Tank music start up...
I took my pills, and was all set to go through the house...
But all my team mates went down and around the house, a way I had never seen before...
We all made it around to the other side and started across the bridge...
I was hurting pretty bad, and the tank was behind us somewhere...
My team mates, all running faster than me, were shooting down all the zombies on the way, and one was firing back up the bridge... I turned and saw the tank there and thought "Im fucked..."
It was an intense 50m stumble, thinking that I was gonna get hit by the tank at any second... I finally made it to the saferoom, turned around and saw my mate, who was right behind me the whole way, get smacked by the tank...
He managed to get up and into the saferoom somehow, and we closed the door damn fast...
It was probably the most intense marathon stumble Ive had in the game so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment