Thursday, February 5, 2009 Drop Tank...

Map: No Mercy 1 Apartments...
4v4 Versus...



I got to play as a tank, and spawned out in the street...
I still had some time, so I decided to play Drop Tank...
What is a Drop Tank...? Exactly what it sounds...
Climb a building, and drop on top of the survivors...
Two of them had gone past the last car in the alley way, so I hit that one and incapped Zoey... I hit Louis twice, getting him red...
Then I turned and went after the other two, and hit one of the other cars at them...
Got another one...
I went back for Louis, and hit the car into him again... It stopped on top of him...
I made another run up the side of the building, and saw that our smoker had grabbed the last guy...
Being the nice Tank I am, I left them alone...
I dropped down next to a car instead, and tried to hit it at him...
I was a bit too slow though, and our smoker incapped him...

All in all, it was fun...
I never saw the tank when I played survivor... I got smokered out the end of the alley, and surrounded by zombies...
I was bringing up the rear, and my team legged it to the end to get 2 safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment