Sunday, February 1, 2009 Biggest Bug I Ever Did See...!

Map: Blood Harvest Finale...
4v4 Versus...



We had a marvelous come-back, from way behind with 2 rounds to go, to barely in front at the end of the finale...
We slaughtered them early in the last two rounds, and almost made it to the APC to escape...

After the usual 'gg' from everyone, and people leaving, I was the only one left on the server...
I had just finished playing as a survivor, and thought it strange that I respawned as a smoker...
Then the scores disappeared, and I was Louis again, healthy and well in the starting safe room...
I could hear the APC idling, and a tank somewhere too... My bots had already made a run for it, so I followed... The tank got to us at the top of the train... We killed it, and found another waiting in the corn field...
This one killed us, and again I respawned as a smoker...
The scores were added on again, and I respawned as Louis... Again...
So I went running after the bots, and this time found 2 tanks waiting at the train for us... I killed one, and was hammered by the other while the bots helped each other up, with the tank killing me in plain sight...

I quit this endless loop at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment