Monday, April 6, 2009 Strangest Tank Spawn...

Map: Blood Harvest Finale...
4v4 Versus...

First tank spawned and we run outside... I got boomed, and put a couple of clips into the oncoming horde, all the while expecting to be hit by the tank...

After it clears up, I was standing around going "wheres the tank...?"
Then I see a cloud of dust on the roof of the house as the tank picks up a chunk of concrete (from the roof......) and throws it at us...

I have never seen the tank spawn on the roof before...
Even when i tried to make it happen on my own server, he still didnt spawn up there...

Video thanks to Grey

1 comment:

-- [Grey] said...

I happen to have recorded this match... have a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPGt4wbhvY

(feel free to edit this into the main post)

Post a Comment