Thursday, April 16, 2009 Short stories... Community Post...

I warn you now, I have a few lol.
 
Map: No Mercy Hospital
1v2 Versus
 
I was having an innocent game with my friends. It was all good, me and my friend were progressing through the level well, we abandoned the bots, to run into my other friend, as the infected, behind the corner. We go mugged by all the zombies we missed. I managed to get incaped, but was quickly aided by the bots and my friend. We got to the elevator, saving our medkits for a Tank battle. We get onto the elevator, friend closes the door, and I somehow fall out while the doors closed. Im like what the hell, like both friends. I wasnt Smoker'ed, no one got Hunter'ed behind me, nor was I molotov'ed or pipe bomb'ed. I then later get attacked by my friend, a Hunter, and then Francis randomly teleports down with me. My friend doesn't kill me but kills Francis. W.T.F happened?
 
 
Map: No Mercy Sewers
4v3 Versus
 
 
We had the advantage of 4 Infected, against 3 survivors and a BillBot. They prepare themselves quickly, like us. I, as a Hunter, go to my favourite building top and watch the scene, near the car, where the T2 weapons spawn. I'm watching, ready to pounce the lone survivor who goes through. A Smoker and a Boomer are postitioning themselves for their attack on the Saferoom roof. I'm not sure what happened, but a Horde rushed in, and next glance at the TAB screen, I see Bill is dead. I don't know what happened, but we managed to kill the rest at the cresendo, thanks to a badly places Boomer, and some Hunters.
 
Map No Mercy Apartments
4v4 Versus
 
The Survivors (enemies) were progressing well, shoving every Boomer, Hunter and Smoker out of the way. We get annoyed, and plan just to rush them next time we spawn. But whats this? One of us calm players spots a witch, and alerts us of its presence. The Smoker grabs a lone survivor, to the car alarm. The survivor, surprised by this sudden win, shot like crazy, causing an incap on the pulled survivor and another incap of the witch disturber. Our 2 other Hunters got 25 DMG pounces on the remaining, killing them. Victory is sweet eh.



----
I dont know who posted these in, but thanks to you...!
- Death...

No comments:

Post a Comment