Wednesday, March 25, 2009 Lucky Tank swing...

Map: No Mercy Finale...
4v4 Versus...

We were on the last tank, doing well, 4 kits and 2 green 2 yellow...
Tank hits Zoey off to the right, but she lands on the air con system and lives... he then chases her around the back of the building where she gets smoked...
Tank kills the smoker, and tries to hit Zoey off the building, but she grabs the edge instead...
All the while, we are all laying into him with shotties and rifles...
We kill the tank, and go to help Zoey up...
The chopper flies over, and we rush as fast as we can to the heli pad...
We have 2 pipes ready to throw...
As im running up the ramp to the chopper, I see that the next Tank is already on the helipad...
I turn around and throw my pipe at the oncoming horde, and run away...
I hear my team mates say the tank is off the ramp, and I turn around and run up it again...
The tank is indeed off the ramp, but the smoker is also off to the right, and he grabs me and pulls me that way...
I think my team mates kill the smoker, because i find myself free and in a relatively open space...
I run up the stairs and see Zoey hit by a rock, losing the last of her HP and getting incapped again...
We all decide to leave her there, because the tank is again coming up the ramp...
My 2 standing teammates are on the chopper, and Im running towards it when the tank hits me and I go flying sideways...
The screen jumps to the chopper taking off and Im going "NOOOOooooo....!"
I had plenty of HP, so i guess i must have been hit in such a way that the game decided i was dead already...
I check the scoreboard to see, and no, I am still alive...
The tank hit me into the chopper...
3 escape with 3 kits... We were pretty happy...

We proceed to destroy the other team...
I was the first tank, incapped 3 while burning, and died before i realised...
Louis was left standing, and made a heroic effort to save the others, getting zoey and bill up...
Then we killed em all with a couple of nice hunts and a smoker hiding behind the air con so he couldnt be shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment