Sunday, September 6, 2009 Hunters are awesome...

Map: Dead Air Greenhouse...
1v2 and 2 Versus...

Started a new game that everyone raged from, and had me vs 2 players and 2 bots...
I failed smoking one off the walkway, and went in and got a hit before dying...
I was then a boomer, and got 2 boomed and died...
I then spawned as a hunter, and miss my high damage pounce as bill went up the ladder...
This turned out fortunate, because he was the last one up the top, and i hunted him behind the air con duct, and they couldnt save him...
The rest ran on ahead, and set off the car before i killed Bill...
I then pounced on to the sign sticking out the side of the building, and off that for a 25
right on Francis, while he was on the far side of the truck in the last area...
The players didnt bother coming out to save him...

No comments:

Post a Comment